- Do you suffer from back pain? neck pain? sciatic pain, etc… ?
- Are you unable to get to a clinic because of your discomfort?
- Are you out of town but would still like to have access to our services ?
No problem! We are there for you, even in the comfort of your own home. All you need is a computer or a tablet as well as a high speed internet connection. Our professional online services are offered to you at a preferred rate.
Our online consultations include :
- Initial intake | History and physical examination (ranges of motion, some orthopedic testing)
- Prescription of imaging if indicated.
- Presentation of report of findings and informed consent.
- Virtual treatment : recommendations specific to your condition, self-care tips and demonstration of an appropriate exercise program.
- Surveillance of your condition over time.
- Recommendations that promote health and prevention.
- Telehealth appointment : 30 minutes – 60 $
Some insurance companies will reimburse teleconsultations (Sunlife, Canada Life, Manulife, Desjardins, Blue cross). Please verify with your company prior to booking your appointment. An official receipt will be issued to you upon request.
To take a telehealth appointment :
Call us at 819-557-6222 or make an appointment online by clicking here
Steps to follow:
- A secure platform must be used. We are using zoom via our software Jane App.
- Please sign our consent form and return it to us BEFORE your online consultation. The document can be found here https://chiroallumettieres.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Consentement-téléconsultation-ANGLAIS.pdf
- The signature of these documents can be done electronically via Adobe Acrobat or preferably through the following site: https://consignocloud.com