- Do you suffer from back pain? neck pain? sciatic pain, etc… ?
- Are you unable to get to a clinic because of your discomfort?
- Are you out of town but would still like to have access to our services ?
No problem! We are there for you, even in the comfort of your own home. All you need is a computer or a tablet as well as a high speed internet connection. Our professional online services are offered to you at a preferred rate.
Our online consultations include :
- Initial intake | History and physical examination (ranges of motion, some orthopedic testing)
- Prescription of imaging if indicated.
- Presentation of report of findings and informed consent.
- Virtual treatment : recommendations specific to your condition, self-care tips and demonstration of an appropriate exercise program.
- Surveillance of your condition over time.
- Recommendations that promote health and prevention.
- New Patient (or new condition) : 30 minutes – 60 $ (this rate is valid only for new patients who do not wish to do a follow up at the clinic, otherwise the usual rates will apply for the history and physical exam)
- Follow-Up (current patients) : 15 minutes – 35 $
Some insurance companies will reimburse teleconsultations (Sunlife, Canada Life, Manulife, Desjardins, Blue cross). Please verify with your company prior to booking your appointment. An official receipt will be issued to you upon request.
To take a telehealth appointment :
With Dr David Poulin, chiropractor, use our GO rendez-vous website :
With Dre Chelsea Delorme, chiropractor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the secure platform we will use. Please join only at the moment of your telehealth appointment :
Steps to follow:
- A secure platform must be used. We prefer a free platform called doxy.me. You don’t have to download any app. In case it doesn’t work we can also use one of those solutions : Google Meet or Zoom.
- Please sign our consent form and return it to us BEFORE your online consultation. The document can be found here https://chiroallumettieres.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Consentement-téléconsultation-ANGLAIS.pdf
- The signature of these documents can be done electronically via Adobe Acrobat or preferably through the following site: https://consignocloud.com/